Thursday, August 7, 2014

One Thimble Ezine

You all know I LOVE to sew. Did you know that I am also a magazine junkie? How about a collector of sewing patterns (as in, buy every cute one I see without any real intention of making them)? Well, I am and I have found something that combines my love of all three things! One Thimble is an on-line magazine, or ezine, that has pages and pages of helpful hints, ideas, beautiful photos, great resources for fabric and notions, and multiple pdf sewing patterns! Take a peek:

All of these patterns came in the last issue! 
I am in the process of making the dress in the middle...isn't it cute?!
Here is the dress closer up...I just love it. The instructions are a breeze to understand and the step-by-step is perfect for a novice.

Here are a few of the covers...



Everything is explained exceptionally well and they are great with responding to email if you have a question...how many magazines can you say that about?! If you purchase an issue and want patterns from other back issues, you can also purchase patterns separately.

Go visit One Thimble...you will LOVE them!

No comments :

Post a Comment