Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Emma and the Whale

I fell in love {BIG LOVE} with this whale fabric!  I have been sewing my heart out with it!
I made capris and a matching shirt for the Miss Priss
and a dress for her big sister (who is slaving away at school, so we pinned it to fit for a quick picture)...
The fabric came from 
and they have TONS of fun prints and so many that the girls want to have something made from! I also loved that the fabric arrived just three days after I placed my order!

The pattern for the capri pants (which are so much cuter in person) came from 
who has not only some awesome fabric, but lots and LOTS of patterns! Megan, the Fabric Fairy, is quick when it comes to emailing the patterns, so if you already have your fabric you can be sewing in no time! Her shop it one of the sweetest on the web!

and if you are looking for a place to order the sweetest little clothes for the sweet chicks in your nest, stay tuned...I might just have a place lined up for you in the Spring!

No comments :

Post a Comment