Sunday, October 23, 2011

Some days you are the bird...

and some days you are the statute...

My sewing machine is on its last leg. How do I know? The smoking and "wrrrr wrrr wrrr" sort of gave it away. Also, the needle isn't going up and down and that is critical to the sewing process. I am pouting. Can you tell? Ask my kids or husband if you don't believe me. I am definitely pouting...but maybe now I will get the laundry done, cabinets organized, closets tidied, baseboards scrubbed, ceiling fans dusted, drawers dejunked....


at least until she arrives...then all bets are off!
{isn't she beautiful? I am in love.}

2 comments :

  1. Yay for the new machine - boo for not being able to de-stress with it until then! If you run out of drawers to de-junk, just give me a call! OR, maybe you can teach those sweet blondes how to win a cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the new sewing machine! :)

    ReplyDelete