Saturday, February 5, 2011

look who flew into our nest today

My parents and grandparents came to visit the kids. Don't think for one second that they came to see Matthew or even me, their own daughter and granddaughter...we are just the gravy (and we wouldn't have it any other way). 
I love this picture of a good chunk of my family...we never think to grab these shots and then after everyone is back home, we wonder why we didn't get better family pictures

 if it looks like my mom is giving my grandmother a quick check-up with Sam's hammer
 I guess that is because she is giving my grandmother a quick check up with Sam's hammer
 bonding over candy
a new Valentine pen
 you squeeze him and his eyes bulge out
 sort of like her, but not half as cute
gramps and the girls 
the girls are enjoying ring pops
 Sam telling Daddy about his favorite "Blue Blanket"...I was trying to capture the profile of him saying it...I can't really explain it, but trust me that after he says it, you've had a shower
cuddling my boy...how much longer will he allow me this?
 Gigi and Coco
 Emma Kate and her new pen
 "...the cradle will fall..."
 he was the only one showing me any attention...the girls were way too busy with new stickers and coloring books

 playing hide and seek with Papa
Gigi's turn to swaddle the "baby"...how many pounds over thirty or so pounds before we stop calling him "the baby"? 
Don't tell me. I don't really want to know.

It was a great day. We had a wonderful lunch, fun family time, and the kids were in their element! Thanks for visiting guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment