Friday, February 18, 2011


The weather was seriously springlike today with highs reaching almost eighty degrees! We spent the post-nap afternoon outdoors (wouldn't you?) and enjoyed pizza on the patio for dinner. I took the camera off-roading and got some fun shots (completely accidentally since I have no clue what I am doing once I move the dial off the manual setting) of these precious little ones.

(did I mention we have two dogs?)

I hope YOU have wonderful, warm weather and a terrific weekend!


Jessica said...

What great pictures. Looks like the little ones enjoy the outdoors.

Mommyfriend Lori said...

Oh my goodness, perfectly precious! You are one blessed mommy!

boyzmom said...

you did a great job "off roading" I really like the ones with this sunlight in Caroline's hair. They are all sure growing up!

Kristen said...

They are just the sweetest ever. Precious pictures!