Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring has Sprung














Today my friend Amy and I took our kids for a picnic. It was beautiful weather and the warmth was bordering on hot...it was wonderful! The kids ran around and explored and Amy and I were more than happy to follow behind with our cameras. Mine even changed clothes after lunch so I got a few different looks for photos (the girls have been itching to wear new summer clothes for awhile now). Days like this always remind me of something my pediatrician said; "The sun and the fresh air are nature's mood booster."

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" ~Robin Williams

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful children! I hope you have a blessed Easter and the kids have fun hunting Easter eggs!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Kristen. Hope you guys have a great Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete