Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Gramps!














We took a little road trip to visit my parents and grandparents. It was a surprise for my Papa (the kids call him "Gramps" and call my Dad, "Papa") as he was celebrating a birthday. He claimed he turned 39, but seeing as how I am turning 31 this year, I find this a little suspicious. We had a wonderful time. We visited the aquarium and ate out as a family and laughed. A lot. How blessed we are to have such a great family and time together to celebrate!

2 comments :

  1. Great pictures, Kristen. I love the one in the sharks mouth! Glad you got to see your family....nothing like it!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make those memories with older family members...there is NO downside to that...they will be gone too soon. Wish Anna Jane had met my Dad. He would have eaten her up!

    ReplyDelete