Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the good, the bad, and the ugly

The Good:
Sam and Emma are talking up a storm! I love it! They both say these new words:
-all done
-home
-bye bye
-all of the Dora character's names and most of the Car's Character names
-up and down
-purple, blue, red, and attempt yellow
-truck (this one they yell as I am driving and they spot one. very, very cute)
-Caroline, Mamma, Daddy
-drink, milk, snack, and cup

Caroline continues to take the babies to her room to read and play. It is a wonderful bond that she shares with them (yep, even Sam has been allowed in with the girls for the last few days) and I am so thankful that they love each other...really love each other. This is one of many answered prayers.

Caroline had a tear-free drop off today! Woo-hoo! Bribery isn't all bad, is it?

Sam, Emma Kate, and Caroline love music and I play a lot of it. Taylor Swift, Sugarland, and Jason Mraz are the favorites that really get them dancing. So much fun!

The weather is warming up and we have been to the park a few times. Yay for Spring!!!

The Bad:
my camera is officially in the shop and I will either leave the blog idle or post picture free (no fun there, right?).

The Ugly:
The stomach bug. Wow, was that UGLY! I think it has been passed around to everyone in the family and thankfully, it is almost gone.

No other news to share... Life is good and we are thankful.

2 comments :

  1. So sweet-your babies!
    Shucks on the camera dilemma--go idle--take a break and come back refreshed and excited...it gets to be a chore...that's why I'm perpetually lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2010 picture!!! However, I must say it looks like Emma will never forgive you for making her wear the 2010 hat. Oh the indignity! ;)

    ReplyDelete