Monday, November 30, 2009

Red Velvet Cake and the Dora Chair


The Red Velvet Cake was our baked treat (Caroline and I try to bake once a week) for the week before Thanksgiving. I let Caroline have a piece for breakfast (hey, it's sort of like a muffin, right?) and when I ran upstairs to start a load of laundry, I came down to find that Caroline had abandoned her cake and an all too eager Emma had made her way on top of the table was eating the leftover cake. Getting quite proficient with fork I might add.

In an effort to hold them off for a nap, I put on a kid's show and went into the kitchen to clean up the lunch mess. Sam climbed into Caroline's Dora chair and was out like a light. Caroline said, "Mommy, come see Sam! He is so cute in my chair...he is pretending to sleep!". She even kissed him and called him "Sleeping Beauty"...love it!

No comments :

Post a Comment