Monday, September 21, 2009

Nonna and Papa visit

We had a ball on Saturday! My parents came up and we hung around the house and in the backyard. It was nice for them to see how much the kids have changed in just a month. As usual, the day came and went too quickly and before we knew it they were gone...come back soon Nonna and Papa, we love you!
The only one we got that day with both of my parents in the picture

The Moose
Loving her pigtails

The girls and I
with Caroline
calling out to Papa for him to come play
Emma staking claim to her car

2 comments :

  1. have I told you lately how much I love reading about you and your kids? They are so lucky to have TWO sets of g-parents! Anna Jane only has my Mom---and boy,is the pressure on for Gramma to spoil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete