Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Patience, please

I've talked to a few of my "mommy" friends and this notion of being just a little short of patience with our toddlers is always at the forefront of our discussions. I found a neat article on the subject and am sharing it..our kids might be a little young for the mommy chart, but I like this ideas in this piece:

Happy Reading, let me know if you have any other tips, tricks, or inspiration!

A PRAYER FOR PATIENCE

Dear Heavenly Father,
Praise be given to Your Holy name for Your forbearance and mercy. You have dealt gently with Your children in love. You have been patient with me in my humanness and stubbornness.
Lord, through the work of Your Spirit, prompt me to be more jubilant in hope, more patient in times of trouble, and more consistent in my prayer life. Teach me, Lord, to wait with faith and expectancy, and may my trials be seen as times for growth in grace. Through Christ our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Rejoice in your hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Romans 12:12 (RSV)

No comments :

Post a Comment