Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little Bird

"I want a birdie bed, Mommy" Caroline said today at breakfast (I love that she loves the bird theme as much as I do). We had been talking about putting the guest bed in her room, making the guest room a play room, and doing away with the toddler bed. I had intended on waiting until summer was over, but when we were out shopping today, we found BIRDIE BEDDING!!! You know that once we bought it, the change had to happen right then and there (wonder where she gets THAT from?). Her room looks great and she is a very happy camper...wish us luck with bed tonight!

3 comments :

  1. Kristen,
    The room looks adorable, and Caroline looks very pleased. Hope summer is going well for you all. We love keeping up to date on your blog. We feel we are getting to see the kids grow up.
    Julie D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Julie! We are enjoying it already. I am sure that summer will fly by. I know you are enjoying the boys being home with you...beach plans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the bedding!!! I can't believe she is growing up so fast. How did she do with it? I love your blog and am feeling inspired to begin my own. I figure it might be the only way I get things documented. :) Hope the family is well.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete