Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last day of school

Today was the last day of school for the Sunny Sunflowers. The whole class had a picnic in the courtyard and it was fantastic! We had perfect weather and they kids got to run around and play. For me, it was bittersweet. Not because I necessarily want Caroline in school, but because this program has been so good for her and she is just now starting to enjoy it. Her teachers were very sweet and understanding about her separation anxiety and allowed her to have Bunny in class. I am really thankful that we met such wonderful people and that this class has been a place that I can leave one of my favorite people and not worry about her while I am away. She has really blossomed and in the last several months has enjoyed art and singing, painting and pretending, which are skills they focus on a lot in class. I am so proud of her! Joey and Carolinemy precious tagalongs (they were so good)visors that class made for the picnic

the class saying the prayer before lunch

well, most of the class saying the prayer before lunch...

"Amen!"

Cade

Ms. Shelley, Caroline, and Ms. Tricia

No comments :

Post a Comment