Friday, March 13, 2009

The things she says...

Caroline can really crack me up..here are a few of the things she has gotten me with over the last few days:


"I'll be right back, I REALLY need to brush my teeth."


"Being naked makes me cold, but I like to be naked."


"I only really like pretzels when I see the babies eating them, then I want one."


"I have crumbs on my fingers. Time to wash my hands again." (It had been almost three minutes since she had last washed them.


"PU! Lucy is making bad smells with her body. I think she needs to go make BM or something".


And to think, last year we were waiting for her to string together more than three words...

Caroline modeling Sam's shirt...guess who can dress themself now? She also like to wear Sam and Emma's socks...why, we don't know.

1 comment :

  1. Better the babies' clothes than yours! Imagine my horror when Anna Jane STRUTS out into the living room in red and black patent leather flame design stillettos (remember, I am a product of the 80's!!) and my bra (40DDD!)---in front of company!! Lord love her!

    ReplyDelete